Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mojo Monday 168 -- Again!

Well, I really liked this week's Mojo Monday sketch, and I had a day all to myself for a change, so I thought I would play again... Here is take 2:



For this card I used Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding Paper, Papertrey Ink's Ocean Tides, some Kaiser bling, Prima bling, and the sentiment from Papertrey's Stocking Prints stamp set, a Heidi Swapp Ghost Snowflake, a snowflake cut with my Slice, and a Papertrey Ocean Tides button. To finish it off, I brushed it with Tattered Angels Chandelier Glimmer Glam for extra sparkle!

Thanks for stopping by, have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the swirly bling! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS