Thursday, November 12, 2009

I LOVE October Afternoon!

My new obsession is October Afternoon! I find myself using only their papers, stamps, rub-ons, etc. lately. I can't help myself, they are just soooo cute! The only problem is: they are hard to find in my neck of the woods. I have to drive 100 miles to get my supplies. Tragic! This card is made with the Cherry Hill line of papers. Egg Basket and Sunday Dishes, to be exact. The stamp is from Crafty Secrets: Girlfriends. I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder to emboss the cardstock and I distressed the edges to shabby it up a little. A little bit of lace from Maya Road and a scrap of PTI New Leaf ribbon finishes it off.



Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS