Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Love Crafty Secrets!

My Best Friend and I went to Portland this past Sunday to see Sandy Redburn, owner of Crafty Secrets. She has the greatest stamps and vintage stickers, booklets, etc. Super cool stuff! If you have never seen it, you must check it out! Anyway, we discovered that she was going to be in our area, so we had to go and see her. We have met her twice before and absolutely adore her. She is the sweetest and most generous person! So we bought a ton of stuff that we have been wanting and this morning I made this card for my boss because she is letting me have time off for a spur of the moment trip to Canada next week!

I also just got back from a 2-day jaunt to Seattle. On the way up, I went to this great little store I recently discovered in Yakima called Bella Scrapbooking where the owner, Julie, has all kinds of fabulous things that I can't find anywhere else! What a great weekend!

Cardstock: {Bazzill}?? from my scrap stash
DP: {Scenic Route} Sonoma
Stamps: {Crafty Secrets} Garden Girls; {Papertrey Ink} Damask Designs
Ink: {Tim Holtz Distress Ink} Antique Linen, Vintage Photo; {Palette Papertrey Perfect Match} Dark Chocolate
Embellishments: Buttons {Papertrey Perfect Match White + Cream}; Lace {Making Memories; Fiber {SEI}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS