Saturday, March 15, 2008

What a busy week!

First of all, thank you to all of you for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. They mean a lot to me.

I have been working almost non-stop on the slide show for my Grandpa's memorial service which will be held next weekend. I have scanned 300+ pictures and now I am starting to put them into the video editing program and am listening to music as I type this to see which songs would be appropriate for the slide show.

But... a girl needs to take a break every now and again, so I came up with a new card design, and every time I need to just do something besides stare at the computer I create a card based on this design -- just using different paper and colors, because I just like it so much!



Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a marvelous day!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful card, Cresta! It must be difficult doing the slideshow, but at the sametime not. Seeing all the wonderful pictures and remembering all the good times...well it is a good thing too...I'm sure. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:20 PM

    What a wonderful card Cresta! I never think to use just black & white but you may have inspired me to do so. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I just love black and white monocromatic!!! I love the background paper and the flowers are great. Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS