Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Stamps!

Is there anything more exciting to a crafter than new supplies?? A couple of weeks ago I won the brand new Dreaming of Dots stamp set by Lizzie Anne Designs at their release party. Sooo exciting!! Well, it came in the mail today, so of course I sat right down to see what I could create with my new stamps! Here is the first of 2 cards I made so far.



I challenged myself to use only black and white and turquoise. I like the way it turned out, and I LOVE these new stamps. I am sure I will wear them out in the next few weeks! =)

Stamps: Dreaming of Dots {Lizzie Anne Designs}
Ink: Noir Black {Palette}
Paper: ?? {My LSS doesn't label it}
Embellishments: Bling {Heidi Swapp}, Eyelet {Making Memories}, Ribbon {Offray}

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Cresta! I can't wait to see what you do with the clouds. Have fun!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS