Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's Been A Long Time! and I've Been Tagged!

Wow! It's been a long time since I have posted and I don't have anything new to show. I have been working on a Super Secret Project with my Best Friend for her parent's 40th wedding anniversary and it is turning into a much bigger project than we planned. It just keeps Grooooowingggg! Hopefully when we are done, I will be able to share, though, because I am really pleased with how it is turning out.

My blogging friend and fellow Bellaholic, Tangii tagged me and I am to tell you 7 things about myself. So, here goes.
1. I love to travel. I have been to 39 of the 50 United States and 6 of the 13 Canadian Provinces/Territories, but never out of North America.
2. I love old movies. My all-time favorite is The Philadelphia Story: Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant, and Katherine Hepburn, just so funny and clever.
3. I like hockey. I think it is a fun game to play and to watch, but since my head injury (non-hockey related), I don't get to play anymore. =(
4. My other passion (besides papercrafting) is photography, especially black and white photos.
5. I love being an Auntie. It is fun to spoil the little kids and then send them home! =)
6. I love tea. It is one of my favorite indulgences. I start off my day with Lemon Ginger or Peppermint.
7. My favorite candy is dark chocolate. Oh, yum.

So, there are 7 random facts about me. Since I don't know 7 other bloggers, I guess this one stops here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS