Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HulaBella

I made this card for Tracy's Monthly Challenge, but I am getting it in just under the wire. What a crazy month this has been!!! So much upheaval lately. Thank goodness I have card making for stress relief.

Anyway, about this card: The stamp is Hula Bella by StampingBella, the DP is K and Company: SK Blue Flowers & Polka Dots (one of my very favorites!), the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Holiday Treats stamp set, and the lace is some that I found at a yard sale last summer. Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! Thanks for playin' along with the challenge this month and good luck!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! cute image and yummy backing paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS