Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Baby Sister's Birthday



These picture frames are so fun to do. I made one for my other sister last month.
The DP on the Picture Frame is my current favorite paper: Pumpernickel by American Crafts. The letters were cut with my handy-dandy Cricut and the ribbon I got at Big Lots.

The card is made with chefabella. My sis loves to cook and entertain, so it is perfect for her. The DP on the card is also by American Crafts:Balsamic. I love their A La Carte Collection. So Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:17 PM

    It's all beautiful Cresta; I particularly like the bella card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cresta!
    Fab creations, love your blog.

    Speak soon
    Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS